Monday, December 07, 2009

Kenton's Xmas Challenge

Hello boys and girls,

Well, it's that time of year again, where I batten down the hatches and point you at some music with a batting of eyelids. It's Christmas though, so I'm going to give you a little present in return.

Download and review these 3 singles in which I had a hand and possibly a foot and I'll record an exclusive acoustic version of any song of your choice, either for you or as a gift. ANY song. *cowers in fear* : )

A personal X-Mas gift from a mad Canadian for under £3.

Just let me know when you've done it and your song choice, and I'll start learning!

These are Amazon links, but all three songs are available everywhere, so just point me at where you picked 'em up.


ist - Pep Talk
Chris Difford - Let's Not Fight This Christmas
Anonymous - The X Factory


Update! A convenient iTunes iMix of all three singles. ist's Three Single Xmas Challenge on iTunes

Merry istmas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Clair said...

Pssst...there are only two there...

7 December 2009 at 15:23  
Blogger Kentonist said...

Bloody HTML! Fixed now!

8 December 2009 at 15:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home